What to Expect
• Massage and body treatments are a lot more enjoyable if you are properly prepared.
• Before your session, make sure that you book an appointment at a time which is convenient for you. Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes early, and make sure that you do not need to rush off after your appointment to another destination. Be aware of the cancellation policy, and be specific about what you are looking for.
• As a gentle reminder, on the day of your massage cleanliness & wearing loose, comfortable clothing is recommended. It is also recommended to take off your jewelry, as it can interfere with a massage. Always turn off cell phones, pagers, and other digital devices before entering a session.
• When you arrive, you may be asked to fill out an intake form unless you are a repeat client. This form asks you to disclose medical conditions and concerns which you want the therapist to be aware of, and it is a good idea to be honest about any relevant medical conditions such as heart problems, allergies or asthma. You will not be denied service on the basis of a medical condition unless the therapist feels that the service you have booked may be dangerous for you. Information on your intake forms is always kept secured and private because of its sensitive nature.
• When you meet your massage therapist it is good to communicate your intentions for the session. If you have specific areas of concern do not be afraid to tell your therapist.
• During the massage you may find that you receive a more relaxing experience by remaining silent, or you may prefer to engage in conversation if you find it more comfortable. Express your preference to the therapist prior to your session. Feel
free to provide feedback; if you would like deeper or lighter pressure, or to work more in a certain area let me know. Communication is key to ensure a positive experience. This is your time and your comfort is our priority.
• After your treatment drinking extra water is recommended in order to support the natural cleansing processes of your body.
• Though tipping is not a requirement, it is always appreciated.
• Should you have any further questions or concerns feel free to contact us prior to your session.